Notice: Please upgrade the M3i Zero firmware(kernel) first before installing the driver if you want to use the M3i Zero on the Nintendo DSi console with the latest compatible firmware(kernel). Download the M3i Zero software, please click here.
Pleaes click Related link to learn more Related Setup guide below:
There are three common ways to format a Memory Card :
Here, we just introduce the most common way - Using Window XP/Vista/7 Format Tool . As for the other two methods, you can click here for specific operation .
After inserting the microSD into the card reader, go to My Computer.
b) Right click the driver representing the microSD memory card.
c) Choose Format
d) Click Start to format the memory card in FAT32
2. Copy the "system" folder and the "f_core.dat" file onto the root directory of MicroSD /SDHC Card
3. Insert Micro SD/SDHC card into the M3i
4. Insert the thin cable part of the power supply cable into the power socket of the M3i Zero. i.e. the side with the ARROW on it, should face the BACK of the M3i.
5. Insert the USB plug into the USB socket of the computer
6. The M3i Zero should blink for about 15~20 seconds. After it stops blinking, your M3i is flashed.
7.If the LED light turns RED (without flashing), it means the update is unsuccessful. Please repeat the whole process from step 1 after you checked the following: Possible Reasons For Upgrade Failure.
Important: If you want to update you M3i Zero on your 3DS, you will need to use a DS Lite console or a DSi consoleto update your M3i Zero.---For M3i Zero GMP-Z003 Only!
Please take note, the firmware is different from the driver.
1. Unzip the files downloaded (using Winrar) on your PC
2. Select the folder (SYSTEM) and file (M3GUpdaterPlus_142.nds),then copy them to the microSD memory card
3. Plug in the Micro SD/SDHC to the M3i Zero. Insert the M3i Zero with the microSD into the slot 1 of the DS console. Turn on the DS console.
4. Firstly,you will see the "WARNING – HEALTH AND SAFETY" message. Touch the touch screen or press button A to continue.
5. Then the icon with the name ALEX RIDER STORMBREAKER THQ will displayed . Touch the icon or press button A to continue.
6. Please select the language you want.
7. Wait for the M3i Zero to load.
8. Please choose the My Card in the following menu.
9. Click the file “M3GUpdaterPlus_142.nds”
10.Click the picture SLOT – 1.
11.Please wait for M3izero card to load.
12.Please press the " Start" button for twice.
For the following steps, please just leave the console alone in a flat area.
13. Firstly, the data will be erased.
14. Then the machine will write the data.
15. Thirdly, the console will verify the data . And then If the screen displays such information that means you have successfully upgraded the M3izero card to be compatible with Nintendo 3DS. Please restart the game.
16.When you restart the M3i zero, the icon will became this one with the name 'Disney/Pixar Finding Nemo Escape to the Big Blue THQ“
Important : Our M3i Zero was update for 3DS V2.0.0-2 & DSi V 1.4.2 / V1.4.3C
1. Unzip the file ( System V4.9 X (Europe/USA/Asia) )downloaded (using Winrar) on your PC
2. Select all the unzipped files and copy them to the microSD memory card
3. Download the Moonshell 1.71 ,Cope the "moonshell171p1_with_dpgtools131-M3R" folder to the MicroSD Card
4. Copy your own files, including music, movies, pictures and other data to the Micro SD/SDHC memory card.
5. Plug in the Micro SD/SDHC to the M3i Zero. Insert the M3i Zero with the microSD into the slot 1 of the DS console. Turn on the DS console.
6..For DS & DS Lite, you will see the WARNING – HEALTH AND SAFETY message. Touch the touch screen or press button A to continue.
7. For DSi or DSi XL, you will see the following icon with the name Chessmaster Ubisoft Entertainment . Touch the icon or press button A to continue.
8. Wait for the M3i Zero to load.
9. Congratulation if you have come this far as you have successfully set up your M3i Zero. There you go. Enjoy your DS with the multimedia functions.